Hello there my faithful followers of two now :) It has been awhile since I have posted a blog. What can I say? Sometimes life just gets a little busy. Since I have last posted a blog, I have gotten married and become a step mom to a beautiful four year old boy. Of course you have your rollercoaster days that leave no time for hobbies such as this. I'm still trying to learn the whole blogger concept also. Guess it is typical me fashion with trying to take on the world in five minutes.
Speaking of which, I have the idea running circles in my head of having my own cookbook published. It is something I've wanted to do for awhile and just didn't know how to get started. But sitting beside my rocking chair is a cookbook publishing kit that just makes my creative juices start running every time I think about it. This started as just making a cookbook for my sisters and mother for Christmas but why stop there? I love cooking just as much as I love eating, so putting a cookbook together just sounds like a dream. Wish me luck. I have convinced myself this is something I need to do so I am thinking of all the recipes I would love to include.
Today is a sad day in our community and my prayers and thoughts are with the Woods family. Without going into much detail, it is always sad to lose a young person before their life has really begun. Makes me want to hold the ones I love and let them know they live in my heart and I would be nothing without them. It is sometimes hard to understand what God has planned for each of us, but really is a miracle in itself to see how things work out the way they do. I know for certain God welcomed a new angel into His kingdom yesterday and Cody Woods will always be loved and remembered.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment