Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hello there, time for another update :)

Hello everyone.  Well since the last time I've posted, I have found myself on another adventure.  I take that back.  My husband and I have taken on freelancer jobs working at home.  So far, it has been a lot of fun actually getting to choose what kind of jobs you want to work on.  If you want more info on this, please get in touch with me and I can hook you up.  Don't worry, there is no start up fees so you don't have to worry about losing money before you have the chance to make any.  With freelancing you have to place bids on jobs and I came across a job that I am so excited about.  Writing for a celebrity blog.  Guess all that time of stalking www.people.com has paid off.  I submitted a sample writing today and I hope to hear some good news back.  The topic was writing about 3 top blonde celebrities but I was being extra generous and wrote about 5.  I will try to post the sample here so you can tell me what you think.  Remember, there are two facts that don't help me in getting that accomplished.  First and I'm blonde and the next I am still so new to this blogging.  I'm sure I will click on something by mistake and it will magically appear lol.  Ok so stay tuned and maybe you will get to read my sample.  I'll keep you in suspense until then......

No comments:

Post a Comment